Free Cancellation Up to 48 hours in advance
Duration: 45 minutes
|Mobile voucher accepted|
• Tickets allow you to get on and off at any stops and wherever you want
• Paper map of the tour
• Audio guide in Arabian, Chinese, Dutch, English, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish and Russian.
• Commentaries for kids in English, Italian and Spanish
• Disposable individual ear-phones
• Buy on board drinks, snacks and walking tour
• Free WI-FI
• USB sockets
• Dedicated hostess during the tour
Discover Milan, the city that will host the olympic village in 2026
Discover the most iconic and fascinating places in Milan, the city that will host the village of the next winter olympic games in 2026, with the tours on our double-decker buses.
Be enchanted by the modernity and the efficiency of the city, comfortably seated on our panoramic buses, listening to the stories and anecdotes of our audio guides.
Get off and take your time to visit Cenacolo, Basilica of Sant’Ambrogio, Science and Technology Museum, Navigli and more, and get on again on the bus whenever you want.
Bad weather? No problems, with our buses you can also enjoy the tour on a rainy day.
Are you ready to discover all the beauties of Milan?
Our tickets allow you to start the tour from all our bus stops and don’t forget that you can get on and off whenever you want!
All our buses are: • Pet friendly • Wheelchair accessible The indicated departure time is approximate. The purchased ticket allows you to get on and off the bus whenever you like and from any stop, for as long as it is valid. The bus runs approximately every 30 minutes, barring congested traffic situations.